Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ABC's of Yours Truly


  • A. Area Code: 713 -832
  • B. Bed Size: Queen size.
  • C. Chore you hate: Dusting places I can't reach.
  • D. Dog’s Name: Lola, but she has about 15 Aka's..some are truly creative.
  • E. Essential “start of the day” Item: Mexican Altura coffee and Fresh air
  • F. Favorite Color: Blue
  • G. Gold or Silver: Silver
  • H. Height: 5’2
  • I. Instruments you play: Air guitar
  • J. Job: Director of Governmental Relations, Texas. Healthcare.
  • K. Kids: None..Does Lola count??
  • L. Living Arrangements: Bit of a gypsy..in Houston for the time being.
  • M. Mom’s name: Elizabeth.
  • N. Nickname: Little one, Caro, Cayoya
  • O. Overnight Hospital Stay: Appendectomy,
  • P. Pet Peeve: Hypochondriacs, People who don't wave when you let them in.
  • Q. Quote from Movie: “Hey, where did you get those clothes at..the toilet store?" and "Your Mom goes to College"
  • R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
  • S. Siblings: I brother, 1 sister
  • T. Time you wake up: Early-ish 6:30
  • U. Underwear: Yes, please.
  • V. Veggie’s you dislike: Fennel
  • W. Ways/reasons you are late: I am usually on time..oh another pet peeve..people who are always late!
  • X. Xrays you’ve had: Teeth/jaw, chest,
  • Y. Yummy food you make: I cook constantly, I'm best at cooking Mexican food.
  • Z. Zoo animals you like: Giraffes and Polar Bears. Although, the Zoo makes me sad because those animals should be out in their habitat.
That concludes the ABC’s of me – what about YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment