Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Yoga Studio


I have started a new yoga challenge. I am going to do a yoga class 4 times a week in addition to boot camp classes 3 times a week..Groupon made me tackle this crazy challenge. Boot camp will not begin for a few weeks, so I am going to shoot for 5 to 6 yoga classes a week. My new studio so far is great. The studio has an interesting policy of not allowing air conditioning while a class in session. My first class was intense. During 1st 20 minutes, I thought it wasn't for me, until I realized how well I was doing with my poses. I have heard about Bikram Yoga working for so many people, but I don't do well with extreme heat (except for the sauna). I think I will be able to handle this month with no ac and yoga. I also really like the studio and the instructors. I have been doing yoga for a few years now and can do most poses, except for this one:

The Mermaid pose, it's difficult, but not too difficult. My challenge is to be able to do this pose by the end of my month of yoga.





No comments:

Post a Comment