Friday, March 4, 2011

Anthony Bourdain Cooking Course


As many of my friends and family know, I really enjoy cooking and consider myself a foodie. I also watch No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain. So, it stands to reason that when I heard that Sur La Table had an Anthony Bourdain cooking course, I signed up. Bourdain was not actually teaching the course. If, Anthony had shown up, I would have had to conceal a girly squeal of delight. The course was a three part series and I even got a signed copy of Bourdain's new book.

The recipes in the course are so innovative and relatively easy to make. I have made a few of the dishes and my guests seemed impressed. Sur La Table offers a variety of courses that I am eager to try out. They even have a sushi class!

Once, I finish Bourdain's new book : Medium Raw, I will be sure to write about it.

Above is a picture of the work station for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment